Abu Dhabi Private Day Trip From Dubai
Get ready for Abu Dhabi Private Day Trip From Dubai. With numerous records, Abu Dhabi has evolved from a city of pearl traders to a luxurious holiday destination. Although it’s the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the country’s second most populated city, it…
Get ready for Abu Dhabi Private Day Trip From Dubai. With numerous records, Abu Dhabi has evolved from a city of pearl traders to a luxurious holiday destination. Although it’s the capital of the United Arab Emirates and the country’s second most populated city, it manages to give out a hint of simplicity and the warmth of being in a gorgeous Gulf city. Unlike its wealthier neighbor Dubai, Abu Dhabi maintains its minimalism even though it’s wealthy. It gracefully tells the tales of its history making it a cultural core. It all makes sense when you look around the streets of this much-loved holiday spot.
Your driver guide will pick you up in an air-conditioned vehicle from your Dubai hotel and take you to the magnificent Abu Dhabi. You can enjoy the sea view and interesting stories of UAE’s biggest Emirate on your way there. The streets will captivate you when you drive through most buildings and the feeling of peace will take over you. Your driver guide will first take you to the majestic Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. Built in a span of 11 years, it’s nothing less than a wonder. Housing the world’s largest loomed carpet and intricate chandeliers decorated in Swarovski crystals, it boasts 80 marble domes all held aloft by more than 1000 pillars. The different Islamic architecture styles combine together making the interior modern and inventive.
Enjoy the calm breeze and the view as you zoom along the Abu Dhabi corniche to your next stop, the lavish Emirates Palace hotel with 114 domes and its own gold bar ATM. Take some pictures enjoy the grand theme that enhances its cultural appeal. Then take a peek into Abu Dhabi’s history by visiting the UAE Heritage Village. You can see exhibits demonstrating many historical scenes and tools of the Emiratis. Last but not the least; you will stop at Yas Island, where the world’s largest indoor theme park is housed, the Ferrari World, drive through the Yas Island and get back to Dubai for drop off.
- Pick-up (from hotels in Dubai)
- Drop-off (to hotels in Dubai)
- Driver guide
- Transportation in air-conditioned vehicle
- Entrance fees (to all attractions)
- Mineral water & soft drinks
- DepartureAny hotel or Mall in Dubai
- Departure Time8 AM - 9 AM
- Return Time5 PM - 6 PM
- Dress CodeWomen must wear loose long trousers or long skirts and long sleeves. Also cover your head with a scarf. No tight or transparent clothing is permitted to enter the Grand Mosque. For men No shorts are allowed.
Pick up from any hotel or mall
Visit Sheikh-Zayed Grand Mosque
- Admire the minarets and domes built from marble
- Take a look at the world’s largest hand loomed carpet
- Admire unique interior decorated with Swarovski chandeliers
Drive around Emirates Palace Hotel for photos
Visit UAE Heritage Village
- Exhibits of ancient tools used in pearl diving, daily activities, etc.
- Scenes of Emirati lifestyle