Camel Riding Tour Ras Al Khaimah
The Camel Riding Tour package includes an hour’s ride in the desert planes, headed towards the camp sites where you will be greeted with the Arabian beverages & dates. The camp includes many exciting activities too.
The Camel Riding Tour Ras Al Khaimah is a half day tour that is designed to tantalize you with camel rides and the wonderful camping experience in a Bedouin Camp Village in the interiors of this Arab Desert Land.
In the morning, one of our Professional Safari Marshals will come to pick you up regardless of where in Ras Al Khaimah you may be. You will be driven into the interiors of the breathtakingly beautiful desert. Your drive will end a few Kilometers ahead of the Bedouin Village where you will be camping.
From this point onwards, you will ride for an approximately one hour on a camel that was awaiting your arrival. Then together you will trek across the desert. Camel trekking is described by most tourists as a very exciting and adventurous one. The camel rhythmic stroll and the vastness of the desert are sure to keep you captivated.
On your arrival at the Bedouin Camp Village, you will be greeted with the Arabian drink Ghawa (Arabic Coffee) and some yummy dates to re-energize and refresh yourself. You will be engulfed by the Arabian hospitality with many activities and a different kind of beverages.
Then comes the most exciting Sand Boarding activity which is simply impossible not to love!
Sand boarding is a very popular desert sport that is loved by all. The best part is, the campsite where you will be camping is renowned for being ONE of the BEST Sand Boarding dunes in the entire UAE.
You can then trek around the desert if you wished to, after which you will be driven back to your desired destination in Ras Al Khaimah.
- Camel Ride for approximately 50 – 60 minutes
- Sand Boarding
- Unlimited Water, Soft Drink, Tea & Coffee
- Camps in excellent hygienic conditions
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (If you book the tour WITH TRANSFERS from RAK hotel/ residence)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Quad Bikes
- Breakfast or Lunch
- Hotel pick-up and drop off (If you book the tour WITHOUT TRANSFERS from RAK hotel/ residence)
Better to Know
- During this tour 2 guests will share 1 camel
- If, you do not need transfers, you can book the tour without transfers where you will be needing to reach the tour starting point by your own.
- If you book the tour with hotel pickup and drop off transfers in RAK , then you will be provided the transfers.
- DepartureAny City Hotels, Malls or Private Residences in Ras Al Khaimah
- Departure Time07:00 AM
- Return Time10:00 AM
- Dress CodeCasual Wear
Enjoy a Camel Ride for approximately an Hour
Activities Inside the Bedouin Oasis Camp
- Enjoy the activity such as a Sand Boarding
- Enjoy complimentary Water and Soft Drinks
- Enjoy Arabic Coffee, Tea, and Dates
Good to Know
- The safari marshal is well trained and experienced
- Please carry a sunblock and sunglasses because during summer the desert can be very hot during the day