Desert Horse Riding in Dubai Mushrif Equestrian Club
Admire the stark difference of landscapes in the Dubai Mushrif National Park; from dense forests to desert punctured with an occasional ghaf tree. Explore the terrain on horseback and then spend some time with your horse by grooming, washing and feeding it.
Enjoy the beauty of the desert terrain on horseback and get the full experience of nature with the Desert horse riding in Dubai Mushrif Equestrian Club. Get pick pick from your hotel lobby & make your way to the Mushrif National Park in Dubai.
After entering the park you will be heading to Mushrif Equestrian Club. Then you will be greeted by your guide. Guide will escort you and given a short safety briefing. You will be assigned to your horse, strap on your helmet and be ready to go.
Follow the lead of your experienced guide who will take you through dense forests, hilly dunes and bare sand. The change in scenery is a sight for sore eyes with so much to admire.
Pass the desert punctured with occasional ghaf trees and cacti behind which desert wildlife, at the sound of approaching humans, scurry and hide. Lay your eyes on desert foxes, hares and so many other species that will make you surprised by how many inhabitants the desert shelters (You may or may not spot the animals based on your luck)
After 90 minutes you will return back to the stables, dismount your horse and have good learning experience. You will be thought how to untack your horse and then spend some quality time with it by grooming, showering and feeding it with supplied carrots.
- 90 Minutes horse riding experience
- Mushrif National Park in Dubai Admission
- Professional Guide
- Post-ride horse care
- Safety briefing
- Private Hotel transfer
- Drinks and food
Good to Know
- Please carry water bottles and drinks as you want and its not provided with the rate you are paying
- Pre-Payment required for this booking, as soon as the booking received our accounts team will be in touch with you with the payment link, Unable to accept any booking without payment
- Depends on the season the rates & timing changes
- During the Monday the Mushrif Equestrian Club remain closed
- 10 years old and above may join this activity
- Dress CodeSportswear with closed shoes