Dubai Indoor Skydiving – Inflight Dubai
Join us with the super exciting indoor skydiving in Dubai at the world tallest wind tunnel. This is a great chance, if you are scared to go for skydiving in the open sky this is not at all jumping from a flight. But a true skydive experience flying up with the wind
Indoor Skydiving also known as the Body flight, is an internationally accredited amusement that most of the people in Dubai search to experience nowadays. Especially,if you are afraid to jump from a tandem flight to the Open sky skydiving in Dubai, here you got the best option.
Indeed, In Dubai we have got the tallest indoor wind tunnel and we facilitate indoor skydive at it’s best for the first time flyers. Even kids above 3 years can join for the indoor diving same as the adults who can fly high during this body-flight. The location of this extreme exciting adventure is in Al Fagaa skydive Dubai Desert Campus.
ON YOUR MARK
After your arrival and checked in, you will be given a gist explanation about the whole activity. Gradually, safety instructions will be delivered. Then, you will take part in a personalized training session just before the flying fun begins.
The entire first-time indoor skydive Dubai experiences takes around 1-2 hours. It’s so interesting when your instructor teaches you to fly your body. Understanding basic techniques is really important for more enjoyment. The set of jumpsuit, goggles and helmet will be provided to wear on top of your regular cloths. Tide your hair very well and put the helmet covering full. Also, don’t forget to take your well fitted lace up shoes to cover the legs.
Your can join for the adventure along with your friends and family in group at the venue. But generally each participant given one on one flying session with the instructor while your group members enjoy the scene of your body flight. As you desire can enjoy the free-fall for 2 minutes, 4 minutes or 10 minutes. The wind speeds of up to 175mph. All participants receive a personalized flight certificate.
- A well trained skydive instructor
- Set of equipment jumpsuit, helmet, goggles and earplug
- Photos and Videos of the great moments
- Snacks and beverages
- Flyers must be at least 3 years old or above
- You should not fly if you are pregnant or have previous shoulder dislocations for safety reasons
- Very important and always wear colorless t-shirt
- Spectators can wait in an Amphitheatre-style viewing area outside the wind tunnel
- Suitable for all skill levels, ranging from 3-year olds to experienced military paratroopers
- Free Wi-Fi available & Free parking available on the spot
- Training shoes are a requirement, if forgotten, rental shoes will be provided at an extra cost
- Guests should reach at least 1 hour before to complete the registration and safety briefing
- Photos and videos can be collected right after the flying experience on the extra cost
On the sport other facilities
- To host group and team building activities
- Party Rooms for birth days
If cancellations are done 48 hours in advance, your flight will be rescheduled to another date & no cancellation will be entertained
- DepartureInflight Dubai
- Dress CodeComfortable dress and tite hair