Dubai water Canal Dinner Dhow Cruise
The Dubai water canal Dinner Dhow Cruise gives you a holistic experience. Starting off with shopping, then traveling in a luxurious glass cruise to experience exotic aqua shows complete with delicious meals.
The Dubai water canal Dinner dhow Cruise begins when you arrive at the Dubai Festival City Mall. Ample parking space will ensure that you have no hassle when you arrive. You will then be directed to the shopping mall’s outdoor promenade.
After your check in you can then begin your cruise by boarding on to one of the dhow boats parked. Arriving 15 mins early will ensure that you will be all set to start your cruise. On arrival you will be welcomed with a generous assortment of dates, chilled refreshments and Kahwah – a traditional Arabic coffee.
The main feature of the Dubai water canal Dinner dhow Cruise is the record-breaking IMAGINE show. This includes an exotic experience of travelling on the luxurious glass cruise for 2 ½ hours where you will be gilding through the waterfall of Dubai water canal, as the waterfall parts for the passing of the cruise. While in the dhow you can enjoy the mesmerizing view of the water flowing.
This amazing experience becomes even more exotic with the unique sensory experience that harnesses the power of light, water, and fire. Giant aqua screens and 30 surrounding fountains gives a wonderful experience.
The cruise is complete with music, a tanoura show and commentary on the journey that tells you all about the places you are passing and the exotic view that you are experiencing.
Ras Al Khor sanctuary, Dubai Design District, Burj Khalifa, Dubai Water Canal Bridge, JW Marquis Hotel, Westin Hoteland & Business Bay Bridge are some of the beautiful sites that you will be cruising through.
You can then enjoy a scrumptious dinner buffer that includes Arabic appetizers, grilled meats, fresh salads and delicious Arabic sweets. The beverages include a variety of hot drinks, chilled drinks and mineral water. After experiencing the Dubai water canal Dinner dhow Cruise you will then be heading back to the Festival shopping Mall where you can admire the skyline view, and go on a unique shopping spree.
- An International Buffet catered by a five-star Hotel
- Soothing Music & Informative Commentary
- Traditional Tanoura Dance Show
- 2.5 Hours cruise towards Dubai water canal from Dubai Festival City Mall.
- A stop to see Imagine Show
- Hotel Transfer
- Alcoholic Beverages
Sights to see
- Festival City Mall
- Ras Al Khor Sanctuary
- Business Bay bridge
- Business Bay- Burj Kahlifa
- Sheikh Zayed Road waterfall bridge
- JW Marriott Marque Hotel
- St Regis Hotel
Good to Know
- Bookings are subject change depending on the weather conditions
- Separate toilet facilities for men and women
- Ample free parking space available at the Festival City Mall
- Free for children below 2 years
- Children aged 3 – 11 require a child ticket
- For Kids aged 12 and above and adult ticket is required
- DepartureDubai Festival City Mall
- Departure Time08:00 PM
- Return Time10:30 PM
- Dress CodeSmart Casual