Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise
The Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise is a 60-minute cruise that includes sightseeing, a unique shopping experience, and a mesmerizing sight of the parting waterfall, exotic aqua shows and free drinks.
The Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise commences when you arrive at the Festival City Mall that provides ample parking space. If you arrive early you can visit the shopping malls or you can visit them after the cruise.
To embark on your cruise you will be directed to the shopping mall’s outdoor promenade where the dhows are parked. After your registration you can hop on to the dhow where you will be served your welcome drinks.
The Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise features the IMAGINE show. The IMAGINE show comprises of 30 large aqua screens that give you a panoramic view of the surrounding waters, fountains and aqua life. The IMAGINE cruise also offers an exclusive experience that displays the unique connections between water, light and fire.
Experience the mesmerizing parting of the waterfall while on the Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise. This parting occurs when the dhow reaches the waterfall. Once the dhow passes the waterfall you can catch a glimpse of the way the water flows through the waterfall.
While on this 60-minute cruise you will also enjoy beverages that include soft drinks and water. You can also bring along snacks to have at the cruise.
The Dubai Water Canal Sightseeing Dhow Cruise also features exotic sceneries like the Ras Al Khor sanctuary, Dubai Design District, Business Bay Bridge and Business Bay- Burj Khalifa view. These awe-inspiring sceneries are sure to leave you stunned!
Once the exploration is complete you will be heading back to the Festival City Mall. Here you can enjoy the exotic skyline view, go on a shopping spree and also observe the most talked about hotels of Dubai like the JW Marriott Marque Hotel & St Regis Hotel.
- A cruise through the waterfall
- An Amazing sightseeing experience of the most iconic spots and sky lines of Dubai
- Soothing Music
- An unlimited supply of mineral water and soft beverages
- Hotel Transfer
- Alcoholic Beverages & food
Sights to see
- Festival City Mall
- Ras Al Khor Sanctuary
- Dubai Design District
- Business Bay bridge
- Business Bay- Burj Kahlifa
- Dubai water canal waterfall bridge
- Sheikh Zayed Road waterfall bridge
- JW Marriott Marque Hotel
- St Regis Hotel
Good to Know
- Bookings are subject change depending on the weather conditions
- Guests are allowed to bring light snacks
- Ample free parking space available at the Festival City Mall
- Free for children below 2 years
- Children aged 3 – 11 require a child ticket
- For children aged 12 and above an adult ticket is required
- DepartureDubai Festival City Mall
- Dress CodeSmart Casual