Eastern Mangroves Kayaking Abu Dhabi
Admire the natural side of Abu Dhabi by taking this tour across the Eastern Mangroves. Enjoy the breathtaking scenes, the calm wind, the sighting of wildlife and plants and take a cooling dip in the water to seal the deal.
Nothing is stagnant in Abu Dhabi except for the herons that swarm the mangroves. Everything else is in a multiplied speed of development, unique shaped buildings, and artificial islands. However, Abu Dhabi still has a treasure trove, the Eastern Mangroves.
Book our Eastern Mangroves Kayaking Abu Dhabi tour to experience the Eastern Mangroves Marina. Flourishing with local flora and fauna, you can spot herons, fish, crabs and occasionally, a family of foxes & flamingo (Flamingoes usually stays in the mangrove during the winter season, there will be no guarantee from our side that you will spot them during the tour).
To enjoy this tour you have to make your way to BOA Steakhouse & Flooka Seafood Restaurant situated in Eastern Mangrove Marina which is in the Eastern ring road in Salam Street (Eastern Mangroves Promenade). Once you get there, you will meet your friendly and experienced guide who will give you a safety briefing for roughly 10 – 15 minutes.
Once all the safety measures and instructions are laid out you will be given a safety jacket and you can hop aboard the kayak. When you start paddling through the calm waters, you can see the schools of fish gliding in the water, the crabs clawing at your oar and a few scurrying on the banks.
You might have underestimated the mangroves, but seeing it thriving will make you realize that there is a more natural side to Abu Dhabi. They say that the first impressions always last. However, every impression of the mangroves will make a lasting impression. Your English speaking guide will explain about the mangroves and the procedures taken to preserve it.
This eco-friendly tour allows you to take in Abu Dhabi’s natural beauty to the max as you feel the wind caressing your face and the sound of the water soothing your senses. You will stop for a short break in the middle of the tour when you can take a dip in the water.
After you have been cooled off by the mangrove waters, you will continue towards much denser forests with thick growth. You might even spot some animals and birds wandering about. You will be served fruit salad to keep your energy level up. Don’t miss out on seeing the natural side of Abu Dhabi. You should make the Eastern Mangroves Kayaking Abu Dhabi tour a must.
- 2 Hours (Approximately) Kayak Boat Rental (Single, Double & Family Kayak Available)
- Experienced English Speaking Guide
- Fruits Salad
- Hotel Transfer
- Waterproof Bag (You can purchase it on the spot) 3 ltr- 35 AED, 5 ltr- 40 AED, 10 ltr- 50 AED, 15 ltr- 60 AED, 20 ltr- 70 AED.
Frequently Asked Visitors Questions
- What age of children and old aged people can do this activity ? Children aged from 3 years old, for the old aged people it depends on their physical strength, we do not have any objection as long the guest can paddle with us
- How safe and alerted we are ? We will be making you to wear life jackets, and the guide will be with you during tours. Eastern mangrove is one of highly protected area
- How many boats departs at one time ? Depends on the number of bookings, infect we had an event we deployed 160 boats at the same time
- How long does this tour takes ? The tour lasts for 2 hrs including briefing and the stop over at the beach.
- Does the transfer include? There is no hotel pick up and drops, you need to come on your own
- Is there a restaurant nearby and refreshments facility? The location situated in the Eastern Mangrove promenade, yes there are hotels & restaurants available
- DepartureEastern Mangroves Promenade Abu Dhabi
- Departure Time07 AM, 09 AM, 11 AM & 04 PM
- Return TimeAfter 2 Hours Activity
- Dress CodeSports Wear
During the Tours
- Meet your friendly and experienced English speaking guide
- Get a safety briefing for 20 minutes
- Put on your life jacket and hop on the kayak
- Head over to the eastern mangrove
- Admire the local flora and fauna
- Take a dip in the water
- Enjoy some fruit salad
Good to Know
- All the guest need to sign the disclaimer before taking the tours at the excursion provider sports
- Don't forget to bring your Sunscreen and Sunglasses because the weather could be very hot during Summer