Evening desert safari Abu Dhabi
Experience the par of Abu Dhabi Desert by an Evening safari with BBQ dinner & camel, Animal Farm. Enjoy bucket full of desert activities and 4×4 transfer offered by the Safari Marshal and Adventure Emirates desert safari team.
Take the opportunity to unveil your desire to experience a desert safari by joining an evening desert safari Abu Dhabi with full of excitement in the desert of Abu Dhabi. With the par of Abu Dhabi desert, enjoy the includes of this tour to the maximum.
On the tour day, your Safari Marshal will meet you at the hotel lobby, welcoming you to enjoy the desert safari with him. You will be travelling towards Al Kathim Desert on Al Ain Road, passing Abu Dhabi city. While on the drive, introduce yourself to your Safari Marshal and get know about his experiences in the desert of Abu Dhabi. One hour later, you will reach to the desert point where all the Desert Safari Cars will be parked in a line. It’s a nice view when all 4X4 vehicles start driving one after another on the sand stretches.
The drive will continue till you see the Camel Camp where you will find the habitat of herd of camels. Take your favorite selfies with the camels while capturing the desert surroundings. Soon after you leave the Camel Camp, get ready for the adventurous drive called “dune bashing”. It is absolutely an adrenaline pumping drive where you will scream and laugh when the vehicle slides up and down on dune rocks. End of the Dune bash, you will be hurrying to see the sunset views in near proximity of the Bedouin Desert Camp.
Before you visit the camp you will be taken into an animal farm where you can take couple of pictures with animal in the desert. And get into the desert camp, you will be served Soft Drinks, Arabic Tea and Coffees with bunch of Dates, to zip the drinks enjoy some bites of dates. After refreshments, enjoy the desert activities of sand boarding, camel riding, Arabic costume photo shoots and hand decorations by a henna designer. If you are willing to smoke the flavors of Shisha, the desert crew will arrange the Shisha pipes for you. Towards the end of the desert activities, you will be hungry to taste the BBQ dinner served inside the camp. Enjoy the Desert dinner sitting around the comfortable Arabic cushions and tables. At last enjoy the final item of the tour; the belly dance show which is a real entertainment.
Please note that, if you are accompanying a infant babies for the tour as per the Abu Dhabi Tourism Authority, baby seat is a must for the desert safaris to make sure your’s and baby’s safety. No, doubt we try our best to make your tour happy and best!
kindly note that during the holy month of Ramadan, no belly dance show, no alcohol available in the camp site
- A safari Marshal (well experienced in desert drive and first aid)
- Transfer by a 4×4 vehicle (Rollover Protected)
- Camel farm stop for photos
- Camel riding for photo (only 2-5 minutes, if you wish to ride more, please book Camel Trekking)
- Animal farm visit
- Dune bashing for 30-45 minutes
- Glimpse of sun set views
- A complimentary BBQ dinner – Menu
- Soft drinks and bottled water
- Arabic coffee and tea with dates
- Henna designs
- Desert activities including Dune Bashing, Camel Farm Visit & Sandboarding
- Arabic Costumes for photos
- Tanura show
- Belly Dance Show by a professional Belly Dancer – Not available during Ramadan
- Stargazing, sitting on dark desert
- Quad Bike (you can book with extra cost per 15 minutes :100 AED)
- Alcoholic drinks
- Belly dance – During month of Ramadan
When you are booking Evening desert safari Abu Dhabi, Infants are not advisable to keep on lap during the ride and baby seat is a must as per the safety regulation
Belly dance show will be not conducted during Ramadan and on some of the Islamic holidays
If you want to cancel the tour, before 10 am f the date of tour need to be informed the Adventure Emirates team and you will be not charged any amount
Cancellations made after 10 am will be full chargeable and we will deduct the tour amount from your credit card as per the cancellation policy
- DepartureAny city hotels & malls in Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi international airport Premier Inn, Abu Dhabi port
- Departure TimeSummer season around 3.30 pm – 4.30 pm & winter season around 3.00 pm – 3.30 pm
- Return TimeSummer 9 pm – 9.30 pm & winter season around 8.30 pm – 9.00 pm
- Dress CodeCasual wear
Pick Up by 4x4
Enjoy the activities at the Desert
- Visit Camel farm
- Dune bash
- Sunset views
- Camel Riding
Enjoy the Activities inside the Bedouin Camp
- Arabic costume photos
- BBQ dinner
- Soft Drinks and Hot drinks
- Henna designs
- Belly Dance show