Evening Desert Safari Dubai
The Evening Desert Safari Dubai tour is designed to give you a memorable experience. Our exclusive tour includes a drive in the Arabian Desert, a camel ride with or without Quad bike ride 25 minutes .
At Adventure Emirates our Evening Desert Safari Dubai tour is designed to give you a complete experience of the Arabian Desert. The tour begins with an exciting and spine-tingling drive in a 4WD Land Cruiser specially designed for deserts.
You will be driving through the golden sand dunes of the desert with a well experienced tour guide disclosing exciting information about the desert. After a great experience of bashing dunes, there is a stop at a hospitable Bedouin desert camp in Al Aweer.
At the camp you can rest awhile, capture strikingly beautiful moments of the sunset and enjoy some drinks and water. The Bedouin will then accompany you on a camel ride through the dunes, so that you get to experience the travel of Arabians for thousands of years.
After enjoying the mesmerizing sunset you can capture some amazing photo shoots in Arabian costumes and go sand-boarding on the bumpy dunes of the Arabian Desert.
Book the Evening Desert Safari Dubai tour with Adventure Emirate to enjoy a memorable drive through the Arabian Desert and to gain an insight to the Arabian culture and lifestyle!
Evening desert safari with Quad bike
The quad bike ride during the desert safari is a heart thrilling activity that you can do at Dubai desert. Once you reach the desert the 1st activity that you can experienced will be the amazing quad bike ride for 25 minutes . Making it more enjoyable even children can try Quad bike ride if they are willing to renting 90CC bike
Evening Desert Safari Dubai price
- 155 AED for the adult and 125 AED for the child & minimum 2 adults for each booking. Sharing tour is hosted with 6 adults in one land cruiser
- Evening desert safari tour with quad bike can be booked
- Adults are from 12 years to 85 years & children are counted from 4 years to 11 years and child seat will be provided
- Infants below 4 years are not allowed to go in this tour according to Dubai Tourism Authority and if you are taking with you its under your responsibility, we do not charge for infants
- The Pick-up and drop-off will be done by a 4X4 land cruiser
- An experienced safari guide
- A short camel ride (only for photo, if you wish to ride more came ride book here)
- A thrilling dune drive through the sand dunes of the desert
- Belly Dance Show
- Unlimited soft drinks and water to keep you hydrated
- Henna Painting
- A mesmerizing sunset watch
- A delicious BBQ Buffet Dinner. If you wish to avoid standing on cues, speak to the tours manager to book a table on the VIP section.
- Capture amazing moments in traditional Arabian costumes
- Entertainment shows that include belly dancing, the Traditional Tanoura Dance and fire shows
- 25 minutes Quad bike ride ( if you book the tour with Quad bike)
- 25 minutes Quad bike ride
- Alcoholic drinks & Shisha
Good to Know
- Kids below the age of 3 years are not allowed during the dune bashing ride in the Land cruiser. It is not advisable for pregnant women too.
- The desert safari drivers are well trained and licensed safari drivers. Maximum precautions have been taken with safety measures like roll bars, seat belts, government trackers, GPS, GMS and a fully-equipped First Aid box. The 4WD Land Cruiser is fully insured.
- Entertainment activities will not be available between May 27th – June 26th approximately for a month for Ramadan. It will also not be available on special days like October 20th and December 12th as per the UAE law
- As a precaution avoid henna paintings, if your skin is sensitive to henna.
Departure TimeSummer : 3.30 PM - 4.30 PM & Winter : 2.45 PM - 3.30 PM
Dress CodeCasual wears