Evening Desert Safari Ras Al Khaimah
Away from the hustling streets of Ras Al Khaimah, our Evening Desert Safari is an excellent choice to spend an eventful evening in a peaceful setting. Best opportunity to experience many authentic Arabian food and entertainment.
Ras Al Khaimah is a busy urban center that can get quite unnerving at times, the hustling and bustling never seem to die. Exchange these busy streets and the scorching heat for a relaxed Evening Desert Safari in the interiors of a Bedouin Oasis Campsite, with many entertaining activities and a scrumptious BBQ Dinner waiting for you.
Our Evening Desert Safari Ras Al Khaimah package is a rather popular package among tourists because we have a Perfect Authentic Arabian experience not compromising on their comfort and adventure.
We will pick you up from any location in Ras Al Khaimah as you desire and take you in the comfort of a 4×4 vehicle with an air condition to a Bedouin Oasis Campsite in between the sand dunes. Drive through the sand dunes, making sure to admire the barren yet fascinating landscapes of the desert land.
You have the option to stop at a Camel Farm on the way and educate yourself on the mesmerizing facts of the animal known as “The Ship of the Desert“. There is a variety of camels that can be commonly seen in Ras Al Khaimah that may be of interest to you. Continue across the desert planes in the comfort of your safari vehicle til you arrive at the beautifully decorated camp site.
On your arrival, you shall be greeted with our very own authentic Arabian dates and coffee. After which you may settle into the relaxing seating areas provided for you. There are many activities you may try out as well. Some such activities are Sand Boarding, Camel Riding, Photoshoot with Arabian costumes, Henna Painting (temporary tattoo, like drawings), and Shisha experience (Traditional Arabian smoke).
- Hotel pick-up and drop off in RAK
- Dune Bashing (Approximately 45 Minutes)
- Short Camel Ride Experience
- Sand Boarding
- Buffet BBQ dinner
- Unlimited Water, Soft Drink, Tea & Coffee
- Henna Painting
- Photo Opportunities in Traditional Arabic Costumes
- Belly Dance Show
- Traditional Tanoura Dance Show
- Fire Show
- Star Gazing
- Camps in Excellent Hygienic Conditions
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Quad Bikes
Better to Know
- If you need pick up and drop off from Dubai/Fujairah /Sharjah/Ajman we can arrange the tour for additional cost. For that booking Minimum required guests will be 2 Adults
- DepartureAny City Hotels, Malls or Private Residences in Ras Al Khaimah
- Departure Time03:00 PM
- Return Time09:00 PM
- Dress CodeCasual Wear
During the Safari & Activities Inside the Bedouin Oasis Camp
- Dune Bashing with an expert advice and guidance
- Visiting Animal and Camel Farm
- Take a rest in a camp at Bedouin Oasis Village
- Enjoy the activity such as a Sand Boarding, Short Camel Ride experience, and Photoshoot with the Traditional Arabic Costumes
- Enjoy complimentary Water and Soft Drinks
- Enjoy Arabic Coffee, Tea, and Dates
- Enjoy Buffet BBQ Dinner
- Fire Dance Show
- Belly Dance Show
- Tanoura Traditional Dance Show
- Star Gazing
Good to Know
- The safari marshal is well trained and experienced
- The car has been protected by a safety roll bar and always remember to put your seatbelt on during the desert dune bashing
- Dune bashing is not recommended for pregnant women and those who have a severe back, neck, and heart problems
- Please note that children under 2 years will be allowed free of cost, as long as the child does not occupy a seat at the expense of a fare-paying passenger
- Please carry a warm jacket or sweater during winter because the desert can be cool in the night
- There will be no Live Entertainment like a Belly Dance show and Alcoholic Beverages will be served during the Month of Ramadan or Dry Days as per the Government guidelines