Hummer Desert Safari Dubai
Book and enjoy our best Hummer Desert Safari in Dubai, visit the luxurious Sahara venue after the dune drive and enjoy the desert activities and BBQ dinner middle of the desert
How the Hummer Safari in Begins
The Hummer Desert Safari Dubai tour starts when you are picked up from your hotel on a Hummer H2 for an exciting, addictive and adrenaline filled journey. You will be driven to a beautiful and exotic desert in Dubai with honeyed sand and lofty sand dunes that are perfect for dune bashing.
While driving through the Desert at outskirts of Dubai you can enjoy a pleasant view of tall buildings, luxurious shopping malls and metro vehicles. You will be accompanied by a well-versed tour guide who can give you an insight to the history of Dubai and the beautiful surroundings that you pass through.
This is a sharing tour and so it begins after picking up all the guests. Once you arrive at the desert you will be stunned by the mesmerizing surroundings of the picturesque desert that is perfect to capture glorious moments under the sun.
Once you arrive at the desert you will be welcome with the traditional ‘Arabian Welcome’ of dates and coffee!
The Thrilling Drive
The ride begins when the driver has inflated the tires of the Hummer and everything is set to go. You will be sliding from one dune to another experiencing the adrenaline rush that comes with dune bashing. When you venture into the desert you can enjoy exclusive views of the stunning desert. In most cases we will make a stop at the top of a glorious dune for you to capture some memorable moments. While at the top of the dunes you can enjoy a complete 360 degree view of the exotic desert. Depending on the time that you book the Hummer Desert Safari Dubai tour you can enjoy and experience a beautiful sunset at the Arabian deserts.
There is an endless supply of water to keep you hydrated throughout the drive.
Other Exciting Activities
This Tour is a complete package that comes with more exciting activities to ensure that you enjoy the Arabian Desert to its fullest:
Enjoy an exclusive surfing experience on the sand. You slide on a board from one dune to another and enjoy the thrill and excitement that comes with it. Conquer the dunes and enjoy the feeling of being on the top of the world. You will not require prior training if you have experience in skating and similar activities. It’s the same, just that the snow has been replaced by the sand!
To get a firsthand experience on the lifestyle of Bedouins, you can enjoy a ride in the camel through the desert sand. It is a short ride where you will be taken to a Bedouin’s camp for a scrumptious meal.
Henna paintings and Traditional Arabian costumes
Once you reach the camp, you can get your hands painted in henna. A traditional art of the Arabs. However if you are allergic to henna, it would be better for you to avoid henna painting. Once our hands are beautifully decorated with henna, you can then try out some traditional costumes.
Different types of traditional Arab costumes for males and females are available at the camp. You can adorn them and then take pictures with them. These are sure to create some amazing memories.
Arabian Souq literally means the Arabian market place. Once you are done with the hand paintings and pictures, you can shop at the nearby shops for souvenirs and other unique Arabian items. You will be impressed at the cultural items available for you take back to your loved oned at home.
A Delicious Dinner
After enjoying all the activities you of the Hummer Desert Safari Dubai tour, you can enjoy a scrumptious and delicious dinner. Dinner will be served around dusk. It is an international buffet served by a five-star hotel and serves a variety of salads, meats, kebabs, main courses etc. Soft Drinks, mineral water, hot coffee and tea will also be available.
To make the dinner experience more exciting and unique we also host a live shawarma station and a live BBQ. Since the meals at the live stations are going to be made on spot, it’s going to be hot, delicious and mouth-watering. What better way to complete the Adventure Tour?
After enjoy a day of thrill, excitement, entertainment and complete with an exotic dinner you will be headed back to your room on our Hummer H2.
- 960 AED for the adult and 480 AED for the child & minimum 2 adults for each booking. Sharing tour is hosted with 5 adults only to provide enough space for the guest
- Adults are from 12 years to 85 years & children are counted from 4 years to 11 years and child seat will be provided
- Infants below 4 years are not allowed to go in this tour according to Dubai Tourism Authority and if you are taking with you its under your responsibility, we do not charge for infants
- A pickup and drop off on a Hummer H2
- Dune Driving and dune bashing experience in an a Hummer H2
- A traditional welcome with dates, coffee and cold towels
- Sand Boarding
- Belly Dance Show
- Camel Ride
- Henna Painting
- Pictures in traditional Arabian costumes
- Live BBQ station
- A traditional welcome with dates, coffee and cold towels
- Live Shawarma station
- A five-star hotel dinner
- Shopping at the Arabian Souq
- Alcoholic Drinks & Shisha (50 AED for one shisha, can be purchased on the spot)
- Private vehicle for the Desert Safari. One vehicle can accommodate up to 5 persons. So if your number is less than that then you will be sharing a vehicle with the other tourists.
Good to Know
- Our vehicles are fully insured and come with maximum safety measures. This includes safety features like roll bars, seat belts, GPS, and a first aid box
- Not allowed – Pregnant women, children under the age of 3 years and people with back and neck problems are not allowed on the Hummer Desert Safari Dubai Tour
- Certain changes can be made to tour times and entertainment activities depending on the weather and for other religious and cultural reasons
- If you book the this tour in winter, it is advisable for you to bring a jacket along with you
- If you book the tour during summer then casual clothing and flip flops will be ideal
- If you wanted to pay the tour fee by credit card, you more then welcome to do. Visa and master cards aren’t charged any extra fee. But Amex card has got extra charges (4.5 %)
- Since our concept is pay on arrival, we encourage the customers to pay directly to the guide. AED, USD, UK pound & Euro are accepted for this excursion
Booking your Hummer Safari Tour with Adventure Emirates
By booking the this tour with Adventure Emirates you are booking a tour filled with excitement, thrill, comfort and credibility. We will ensure that you get an exclusive experience to dune bashing, an insight to the exotic culture of the Arabs and a scrumptious and delicious meal all at your comfort.
We prioritize your comfort to ensure that you enjoy the thrilling safari tour to the maximum.
- If you want to cancel a booking then you can email us with your booking ID to email@example.com or simply call us on: +971552734009
- You must cancel the booking about 24 hours prior to the time of the tour pick up and free of charge
Departure TimeSummer : 3.30 PM - 4.30 PM & Winter : 2.45 PM - 3.30 PM
Dress CodeCasual wears