Kayaking in Hatta – Hatta Dam
Get a scenic view of the mountains that surround the dam as you also enjoy the natural body of the turquoise water.
The best place in Dubai where you can go kayaking is probably the Hatta Dam and this body of turquoise water will allow you to kayak while you also get the enjoy the stunning view of the mountains that go round the dam. Hayaking in Hatta is one of the best things to do all year round and it is a magnificent experience.
Kayaking activity is a great exercise which is going to give you a low water view which immerses you completely in the experience. You will get the best quality kayak boat rentals which will keep you safe around Hatta during your kayaking. You will get to enjoy the hatta dam kayaking as one of the best water experience in Dubai even if you are a beginner or a loyal user. There will be a guide who keeps watching as you kayak through the magnificent Hatta mountains.
About Hatta Dam
The Hatta dam is just a quick drive from the Hatta fort and the famous tourist attraction the Hatta Heritage Village and it is a serene respite from the buzzing and bubbling city of Dubai. The dam features a magnificent turquoise water which is surrounded by mountains and you will get a different scenery to the desert sands that you will pass on your way to this Dam. You can just drive along the dam; you will then hike to the picturesque spots where you will admire the natural beauty of the mountainous area. You can now book and have fun kayaking as you will see the region from the water while you also burn some calories.
How tо gеt there
Hatta is 130km south-east оf central Dubai аnd іt will tаkе uр to 90 mіnutеѕ to gеt thеrе bу rоаd, уоu ѕhоuld аlѕо note thаt you wіll hаvе to take thе long way rоund Omаn so аѕ tо аvоіd thе bоrdеr crossing thаt іѕ сurrеntlу сlоѕеd. Yоu wіll also lоvе the scenic jоurnеу whісh іѕ аn еxреrіеnсе on its оwn аѕ уоu wіll gеt tо see thе surrounding tеrrаіn as they morph from golden sands tо deep rеd mountains. Thе best route tо tаkе frоm Dubаі is from E102 (Shаrjаh-Kаlbа Road) through E611 (Emirates Road).
What else can do in Hatta after hatta kayak
You can also go sightseeing at the Hatta Heritage Village where you will get to see life in ancient times and the highlight of the Village is the Hatta Fort. At this attraction, you will get to see houses and huts that are restored and also learn about the history of the locals that stay there. You can also visit the Hatta Library which is close-by to read more on the emirate’s history and its people.
- New Kayak Paddle boards for unlimited time during the day – Single or Double
- Safety Jacket & Locker on Site
- Boys to assist when you start kayaking from the rental area and Safety boats around while you on kayaking
- Bottle Water
- Toilet and changing room
- Parking (During the weekend the police are being deployed in hatta dam and parking near kayaking area isn’t possible, have to walk from parking to kayaking area, so bring all your stuff once in order to avoid going back to parking which is a long walk down)
Timings – Hatta Dam & Kayaking timings
Hatta Kayaking is available daily (exceptions During Ramadan month) from 7 AM morning till 6 PM noon & Dam is open all the time
Good to Know
- Payment can be done via credit card or cash at the spot or Ask Adventure Emirates team to send a payment link
- Not recommended for participants with back problems & having history of severe injuries
- Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
- Minimum age is 16 years
- No snacks and beverages included for rental
- Safety Jacket will be provided for the tour – Must wear all the time
- Departure Time7 am
- Dress CodeCasual