Liwa Self-Dune Drive Overnight Desert Safari from Abu Dhabi
The phenomenon Liwa self-dune drive experience provides the excellent option for an overnight stay in the barren but exquisite desert in a comfortable tent. Enjoy the food & activities in your safe haven.
Reach Liwa Desert in Abu Dhabi which is also known as the “Empty Quarter” for an exciting and memorable dune bashing experience. Get an insight & useful tips from our experienced safari guides who are excellent dune drivers. They will help transform you into a dune driver.
Don’t forget to watch the sun set from the Empty Quarter because it is one of the most magnificent sights. The beauty of the setting sun and the barren desert is so exhilarating that some describe it as a heavenly sight! We will then take you to a Green Oasis where you will enjoy a scrumptious BBQ dinner.
Our guide will build a tent and you will then stay overnight at the tent, which is as comfortable and relaxing as possible. In the morning, you will be served a delicious and yummy meal before setting off to go sight-seeing in the barren but beautiful desert. After which you will be driving back to the hustling city of Abu Dhabi.
- Professional Dune Drive Instructor
- Self-Dune Bashing
- BBQ Dinner (Up On Request)
- Night Walks Over The Sand Dunes
- Arabian Desert Breakfast (Up On Request)
- Camping Tents with Sleeping Bag & Bonfire (Up On Request)
- Hotel Transfer
- Departure Time11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Return Time11:00 AM - 12:00 PM the Next Day
- Dress CodeCasual Wear
You only have an option to drive to the dune bashing spot or meeting point in your own 4x4 vehicle. Our team will share you the location of the meeting point
During the Self-Dune Drive
- Professional guide will give you a small briefing to give you instructions how to drive on the dune
- Water and soft drinks
- Complimentary lunch (webpage say complimentary again says not included)
- BBQ dinner provided (On request, we can provide dinner from Qasr Al Sarab)
- Desert dune drive and training
- Shisha facility (on request)
- Morning Arabic coffee
- Overnight stay at our camp site
- Option to bring your own land cruiser vehicle.
- Minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 4 guests is recommended as full loaded vehicles complicate the training.
- Sporty & smart casual wear is recommended for the tour. Heavy cloths are recommended during winter.
Good to Know
- The Instructor is well trained and experienced
- You can do the Dune Driving with 4x4 Vehicle only
- Please note that for the safety reason, in one car we are only allowing maximum 4 people to go for the Dune Bashing. Highly recommend for 2 people only
- Dune bashing is not recommended for pregnant women and those who have a severe back, neck, and heart problems
- Don't forget to bring your Sunscreen, Sunglasses, Camera during the Safari in Summer time and also bring your warm jacket or sweater because the desert could be cool in the night especially during Winter time
- Bring your own food and camping stuff and you will get a special price