Musandam Dibba Tour from Dubai
Spend a day in Musandam Dibba and relax with beautiful mountain views, a traditional wooden dhow cruise, exciting water activities and delicious food that define a wonderful day.
Surround yourself with the serenity of the Musandam fjords and its hypnotising blue waters flanked with the mighty mountains. The Musandam Dibba tour from Dubai will tick off so many boxes in your vacation checklist. Breathtaking scenery. Water fun, Adventurous activity,Tasty food, Loads of time to relax and much more!
This exciting day will start with a Musandam trip from Dubai by car. The chauffeur will pick you from your Dubai hotel. Enjoy the early morning to the Musandam border and witness the world waking up. You will drive through the northern stretch of UAE, passing Emirates like Sharjah, Ras Al Khaimah and Um Al Quwain.
After crossing the border to Oman you will enjoy a scenic drive through the Hajar mountains on your way to Dibba Harbor where you can board an authentic Omani wooden dhow. Relax in the traditional interior decorated with carpets and comfortable floor cushions. Take in the unspoiled scenery as your dhow sails through the calm water.
After a 90 minute Musandam dhow cruise the dhow will drop anchor and you can try the many exciting things to do in Musandam like banana boating, fishing (depending on the weather) or swimming.
Snorkeling is a good idea as it is a wonderful chance to swim through the clear waters dotted with colorful fish, other marine life and corals. After working up an appetite, enjoy a delicious buffet lunch serving international and Indian cuisine. You will be provided refreshments, beverages and light snacks to keep you energized throughout the trip.
- Entry permit to visit Musandam for Dibba day trip
- Dhow for cruise
- Dedicated guest relation in each dhow (English speaking escort)
- Buffet lunch
- Soft drinks
- Mineral water
- Fresh fruits
- Assorted packed snacks
- Life jackets
- Recorded instrumental music in dhow (Guest can play music from their USB/CD’s)
- Snorkeling kits
- Latest vehicle with chauffeur
- Dedicated guest relation staff throughout the cruise
- Musandam Khasab Tour
Good to Know
- Don’t forget to bring your own Swimming Suits, Sunscreen, Sunglasses, and Towels
- Minimum 5 guests will be needed to arrange the tour. If there is guest only below 5 guests, receptive charges will be applied
- Scan clear passport copies and visa copies are requires to obtain the permission from border (Both UAE Residents and Tourists)
- At least 5 days before the expected tour date to obtain pre-approval boarder passes
- During the tour day, each participants Must Carry the Original Passport along with them
- All Musandam Tours are conducted as per the weather and advice of coast guards
The tour cancellation Policy as follows:
Tour cancellation before 48 Hours full refund
Tour cancellation before 24 Hours 50% refund
Tour cancellation after 24 Hours NO refund
- DepartureSpinney’s Burjuman / Grand Hotel Al Quasais
- Departure Time6.30 AM
- Return TimeAround 6.00 - 6.30 PM
- Dress CodeCasual wear, swim wear and sports wear