Panoramic Helicopter Tour Dubai
Take to the skies with a modern helicopter that can give you the best views of the expansive Dubai city. Enjoy views of the Burj Khalifa, the Burj Al Arab and so many other monuments that are world renowned.
Take an exhilarating ride on a luxury helicopter to cherish aerial views of the fast-paced Dubai with it’s cosmopolitan, artificial developments. Your modern helicopter type would be AS 350 B3 with a maximum seating capacity of 5 passengers depending on their weight and unobstructed views.
You should check-in to the lounge 45 minutes before your scheduled departure time. Make sure to carry your original passport with you and leave behind any pieces of baggage. Once you enter the helicopter don’t forget to buckle your seatbelts as this is going to be one mindblowing helicopter ride. You will feel your excitement doing a vertical jump as you take-off vertically.
12 Minutes Heritage Tour
Highly recommended for those visiting Dubai for the first time. The Heritage Tour will bring you to Dubai’s historical past. The short 12 minutes tours would be following the Dubai Creek where you can see the city’s oldest suburbs. From the past to the future, this tour is the contrast between an old city and new city where the imposing wind towers situated in Al Bastakiya village and Souks in Deira give way to imposing the world’s tallest skyscraper Burj Khalifa and sprawling golf courses.
17 Minutes Palm Tour
See the busiest area in Business Bay District center where you get a closer look at some of the world record holder structures like the tallest hotel in the world J.W. Marriott Marquis Hotel, Dubai’s iconic the tallest skyscraper in the world Burj Khalifa, the twin building of the business hotel Jumeirah Emirates Towers and the biggest mall in the world the Dubai Mall which situated in Downtown Dubai. Also, be amazed by the sites of Burj Al Arab, the only 7-star hotel in the world. As well as the famous man-made island in Dubai, The Palm Jumeirah and The Atlantis Hotel where the water meets wonder.
22 Minutes Explorer Tour
There’s something spectacular about the toy-like expansive view of this robust city that’s ever changing. Feast your eyes on some of Dubai’s most admired sights. 22 minutes Explorer Tour follows the same route as the Heritage Tour, over the historical Dubai Creek looks beautiful from above with the boats parked in the docks and The Burj Khalifa, the world’s tallest skyscraper. The Burj Al Arab, the sail-shaped hotel housing The Jumeirah Beach Hotel is the most luxurious suites look spectacular from above as well as the Wild Wadi adventure water park. Flies over the famous palm-shaped island, together with The Atlantis The Palm Jumeirah.
The state-of-the-art helicopter can stand still while airborne giving you unobstructed views of the Dubai city. The helicopter can travel sideways and backward give you a thrill and a unique take on a birds-eye-view.
- Hotel Pick Up & Drop Off (Up On Request)
- Complimentary Water in a Lounge
- Helicopter Tour with Narration
- View of the Breathtaking Dubai’s Iconic Tourism
DepartureNext to Dubai Sky Dive
Dress CodeCasual Wear
- The meeting point & helipad situated next to Dubai Sky Dive (Dubai Marina)
- The driver will pick you up from any Hotel, Private Residence, and International Airport in Dubai approximately 1 hour before your flight schedule. Then you will be driven to the meeting point
During the Tours
- You will enjoy the Helicopter Tour with Narration according to the tour you choose
- Enjoy the view of the Breathtaking Dubai's Iconic Tourism
Good To Know
- Please be ready in the Helipad area 45 minutes before the flight to do Check In and a small briefing
- Only the child above 16KG will be allowed to fly
- All the guest must bring the Passport or any ID for Check In process