World’s Largest Dhow – Rustar Dhow Cruise
Set feet on the world’s largest dhow to enjoy picturesque views of the creek and beyond, the smell and taste of delicious food, the melodious voice of the singer and the feel of Emirati luxury that make up the formula for a perfect evening out in Dubai.
Set feet on the world’s largest dhow – Rustar Dhow Cruise, artistically hand-built using teak wood and excellent craftsmanship. This 3 level stunner is better than any ordinary dhow, with seating in every level and a luxurious look that makes the cruise much more special. The tour begins when your chauffeur comes pick you up from the location given by you
He will take you to the Deira creek where the Rustar Dhow cruise will be waiting in all its wooden glory. Once you step in you will be welcomed with exemplary service, unique look and luxurious setting. Be prepared for an evening of lavish Emirati entertainment. Feast your eyes and your taste buds on a lavish spread of local and international dishes prepared by a well reputed hotel, the Movenpick. A live singer will serenade you throughout the evening as you enjoy the stunning views of the Dubai night sky and the sparkling water of Deira Creek.
If you are a person who is really onto social media the free Wi-Fi onboard will let you update photos and statuses of your wonderful evening. Continue dine as the food is accompanied with a live performance of Yowla and Tanoura dances. You may purchase alcoholic beverages from the on-deck bar (At your own cost)
Get a temporary souvenir by getting your hands decorated with lovely henna patterns. The picturesque views of the creek and beyond, the smell and taste of delicious food, the melodious voice of the singer and the feel of Emirati luxury make up the formula for a perfect evening out in Dubai. You will be cherishing every moment of this Deira Creek Cruise Dubai on your way back.
- Red Carpet welcome
- Welcome Drink
- International Buffet Dinner
- Romantic views at night of the serene Dubai skyline
- 2 Hours Cruise along the Creek
- Friendly Waiters and Cruise Staff
- Entertainment: live singer, youwla dance, tanoura dance and henna painting
- Pick-up and drop off
- Alcoholic Beverages
- DepartureOpposite Rolex Towers in Deira creek
- Departure TimeBoarding from 8pm - 8:30pm & Cruise departure at 9pm
- Return Time11 PM
- Dress CodeSmart Casual
During the Cruise
- Experience Emirati hospitality in a traditional style
- Dine on a dinner buffet prepared by Movenpick Hotel
- Watch live performances of traditional folk dancing like youwla and tanoura dancing.
- Try henna painting (optional)
- Listen to the melodious voice of a live singer throughout the cruise
- Admire stunning views of Dubai
- Have access to complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the cruise