Sharjah Desert Paragliding
The Sharjah Desert Paragliding tour comprises of a visit to the Mleiha Archaeological Center to learn the history of Arabs. You will then be taken on a Paragliding tour to enjoy mesmerizing views from the skies
Enjoy spectacular views of the desert from the Sharjah skies with the Sharjah Desert Paragliding tour. This tour is designed to give you an experience filled with excitement and thrill as you glide through the skies enjoying the surrounding views.
The Sharjah Desert Paragliding tour begins when you arrive at the Mleiha Archaeological Center. An experienced tour guide will take you through the artifacts of the Center. The Mleiha Archaeological Center will give you an insight to the history of the Emiratis. The Center is eco-friendly and is designed to enhance the environment.
You will then be driven to the through the desert sands to the place where the paragliding will occur. There are 2 options available, you can opt for paragliding or para-motor down. You will be taken to one of Mleiha’s tallest peaks where you can paraglide from. The experience that lasts for about 10 – 20 minutes, will give you the opportunity to experience the desert from above, and capture stunning moments of the sunset and moon rise! All in all you will get to enjoy the views of an eagle and other birds.
The Sharjah Desert Paragliding Tour is suitable for anyone above the age of 15 years
- A 20-minute experience of tandem paragliding
- Ability to take scenic shots or immerse in the moment of flight
- Safety briefing and gear is included
- Transfer from city hotels to Mleiha Archaeological Center (Can be arranged on request)
- Food and drinks
Good to know
- Only for individuals who are 15 years and above
- Weight restriction: 45kgs to 110kgs
- DepartureMleiha Archaeological center
- Dress CodeComfortable casual wear