Wakeboarding Abu Dhabi
Enjoy 30 minutes of wakeboarding Abu Dhabi at Yas Marina and have a great time learning the ropes to a famous sport that’s thrilling. Continue the day by exploring the area and discovering shopping spots and a place to chill out.
What happens when snowboarding and surfing unite? The result is a whole new form of extreme sport, wakeboarding and gets your experience with our Wakeboarding Abu Dhabi activity.
Originated in Australia during the 1980s, wakeboarding requires the participant to hold onto ropes while standing on a board that is towed across the water. This sport is becoming famous and is shortlisted to make an appearance in the 2020 Olympic Games.
Wakeboarding is a more flexible option for enthusiasts who love performing tricks in the water. Enjoy the water in a new way by going wakeboarding Abu Dhabi on Yas Island. Once you are done enjoying 30 minutes of wakeboarding fun, go exploring and discover some good souvenir shops, the place to take a bite or chill out with your travel buddies. Whatever you do, a day spent wakeboarding is not a day wasted.
- Skilled Boat Captain
- Certified & Experienced Instructor
- Life Jacket
- Hotel Transfer
Good to Know
- It is important for you to be able to swim a minimum of 50 m and not be afraid of the water
- All medical issues should be informed prior to a session. In a case of certain conditions, you might be held back from going forward with the session
- Beginners will be trained on how to use the tow rope safely and get up out of the water
- All participants will have to sign a disclaimer before starting the session
- Revise the basic hand signals with the spotter
- Know and abide by our rules and regulations
DepartureYas Marina Abu Dhabi
Departure TimeDepends on the Availability from Sunrise to Sunset
Dress CodeSurf Wear