Wakeskating Abu Dhabi
Head over to Yas Marina to learn the maneuvers, tricks, and the mumbo jumbo that contribute to a successful wakeskating Abu Dhabi session. Learn under the watchful eyes of skilled instructors and become a pro.
An act of goofing around in the 1950’s has evolved into an extreme sport that is winning the hearts of many. Although wakeskating requires being a bit familiar with wakeboarding, a few sessions with us and you will be on your way to becoming a good wakeskater.
Once you are at Yas Marina which is situated in Yas Island you will meet our skilled instructors, receive a safety briefing and then prepare yourself for an awesome time in the water. You will learn the basics like how to stand up on the board, the tricks about feet positioning and all the other necessary steps and jargon. The feel of the wind against your face and the splash of the water will make the Wakeskating Abu Dhabi experience very exciting.
- Skilled Boat Captain
- Certified & Experienced Instructor
- Life Jacket
- Hotel Transfer
Good to Know
- It is important for you to be able to swim a minimum of 50 m and not be afraid of the water
- All medical issues should be informed prior to a session. In a case of certain conditions, you might be held back from going forward with the session
- Beginners will be trained on how to use the tow rope safely and get up out of the water
- All participants will have to sign a disclaimer before starting the session
- Revise the basic hand signals with the spotter
- Know and abide by our rules and regulations
- DepartureYas Marina Abu Dhabi
- Departure TimeDepends on the Availability from Sunrise to Sunset
- Dress CodeSurf Wear