UAE Tourist Visa Rejection Reasons
There are more than thousands of reasons for someone to plan a travel to UAE. When one plans to go to UAE for a holiday, the other thinks of seeing their family members, friends or cousins in UAE, Some other might think to come to the country with the intention of changing the visa to employment visa with happen most of the time.
Everybody who wants’ to visit any city in UAE is applying for a Visit Visa with the hope of that it may get approved on time. For European citizens do not require to apply for a visa prior to their travel. Despite anything, all other nationalities must obtain a valid visa to enter the territory of United Arab Emirates.
When applying your visa, you must carefully select a visa provider who is experienced and reliable. Remember the visa application fee that you pay to Immigration Department is non-refundable, so if you don’t find the right tour operator the chance of getting your visa rejected will be higher. Normally, if you apply through a professional company who provide UAE tourist visas, they always advise you before the process about the risk what you have.Mainly the main things considered in each visa getting approved or rejected is based on 3 important factors
Mainly the main things considered in each visa getting approved or rejected is based on 3 important factors
- Applicant’s Nationality
- Applicant’s Gender
- Applicant’s Age
In addition to that the following are also can influence the visa to be get approved or rejected
- Your Good Character
- Visa History
With reference to the above conditions, now let have a look at some practical reasons why UAE visit visas get rejected
- Underage female (Suspicion of human trafficking, we see many cases specially moroccan ladies below 30 years)
- Underage male (Each one of them should accompany by parents)
- Visa Bans (Was on an employment visa and company has banned you to enter)
- Criminal offenses (Your name been blacklisted by certain countries, due to technology blacklists are easy to access by CID of each country)
- Low profession (House Maids, Cleaners, Driver & Farmers)
- Passport which has less than 6 months validity
- Had a previous residence visa, not have properly cancelled before you exit (Most of the cases the visa not rejected it says has valid residence visa and any relation or you can approach your previous company to cancel it properly)
- Typo errors in important details about you such as name, passport number, nationality. Some cases may be the name might sync with the person who has been blacklisted from another country and typing something wrong can lead you to get rejected
When a visa rejected by immigration a tour operator who has given the visa have no much options to help you, if there any thing they can do to help you they always send their PRO (Public Relation Officer) to immigration resubmit again and get it done, in many cases the reason been not exposed at all. Most of the time immigration says rejected due to security reasons and no one can apply again and if you apply again chances of getting it merely 5-10 %. Some special cases the relation who lives in UAE approaches the police headquarters and raise a case, go through a long procedure and some time they get cleared too and most of them remains not answered. Indeed a nation has all the right to protect their country from any one who might be a threat to their country and it’s necessary to expose what that security reason is.
Some special cases the relation who lives in UAE approaches the police headquarters and raise a case, go through a long procedure and some time they get cleared too and most of them remains not answered. Indeed a nation has all the right to protect their country from any one who might be a threat to their country and it’s necessary to expose what that security reason is.